Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday...

Howdy there... It's mid-week and I hope it's going well for everyone.  I've been super busy around the house, with the kids and working out.  Since I've scaled back and made some adjustments in my creative goals, I decided it was time to work on some health and fitness goals.  I'm happy to say that things are going well.  I've worked out every single day in 2012, I gave up diet soda completely and I've lost 11 lbs since January 7th.  Today, I'm heading to the gym for a new workout for some strength training.  Very excited to see the changes!  I'll keep you updated as I continue on this journey to a healthier lifestyle.

So on with a project that I finished up yesterday.  It's a cute little stamp from Gourmet Rubber Stamps called Dog with a Heart Balloon ~ snappy title huh?



I used this week's GRS sketch as a jumping off point ~ take a look and play along. 

Thanks for stopping by ~ See ya soon!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs