Friday, February 17, 2012

OCL Challenge #105... Ruffles!

Finally Friday ~ I know everyone is looking forward to the weekend and in our case, it already started.  The kids have a long weekend from school for a winter break.  It's always nice to have a few days where the routine is put aside!

Today I have another OCL Challenge card to share for this week.  We are using ruffles on our cards ~ paper, ribbon, or fabric ~ whatever you find!


Now here is my card.  I'll admit that my ruffles didn't turn out quite like I had hoped, but I do love the card.  I used two springy sets ~ Pretty Petals & Say it with Flowers.  The pattern paper is from October Afternoon's Sidewalk Chalk collection.



Now it's your turn to play along ~ you have until next Thursday to add your direct link to this fun challenge.

Thanks for buzzing by & have a great weekend!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Fresh & fun card! Enjoy the long weekend.

sarah said...

Luv UR colors on this card!!:)
texasgrama7@gmail.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs