Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Gourmet Rubber Stamps DT Challenge...Recipes!

Woohooo ~ I'm back again today & this time with a fun Design Team challenge from the Gourmet Rubber Stamps team.    Each month we have a new challenge and today's was to do a 6x6 recipe card. 

As I began looking through my stamps for ideas, I ran across this fun Sweets & Treats set from a few years ago.  Then I remembered that I had these adorable pictures of my son not only making the ice cream, but also eating it!  So I had to make the recipe card into a scrapbook page as well! 



I used the ice cream sprinkles around the edge of the page & then added some glitter to the sprinkles on the ice cream cone.  I also added the "cool treats" sentiment from the set as a recipe tab.  By the way, this ice cream is REALLY GOOD & it's totally fun to make with a group of kids.  It's our 4th of July tradition in our neighborhood.

Now it's time to hop along and see what other sweet treats are in store for you today! 

3 comments:

Jen said...

oh how fun!! i've seen this before, now we'll have to try it!! love it kendra!!

Rose Ann said...

I love how you've included the adorable demo, and enjoying the treat photos...Kendra!! The ice cream image is perfect too!! ♥

Taylor said...

I love that your page has pics - so fun! I am going to do that with the next one I try. I've decided to make a whole book, now that I've made one page and love it so much, lol! Thanks for the inspiration, sweet friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs