Monday, February 20, 2012

Sunny Monday = Happy Monday!

Hello Peeps ~ I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  We have an extended one, so I'm late getting a post done for this morning. 

Today I have a few cards to show you using the latest Gourmet Rubber Stamps Diners Club set called Abracadabra .  On the first card I used three of the whimsical images and sentiment in the set.  I cut out the rainbow and popped it up so it would really stand out. 



On my next card, I used the magic wand and sparkly dust to bring some magical wishes.  This card would be great for a guy, don't you think?



Later this week, we'll have the preview for the next Diner's Club set & I'm also planning on showing you part 3 of my Alaska Project.  I've been busy working away on it.

Have a delightful Monday!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs