Friday, October 21, 2011

OCL Challenge #88...Halloween Colors

It's time for a new color story for the OCL Weekly Challenge & this week it's all about Halloween!  I just love this color combination ~ Black with Appletini Green, Juicy Orange and Punk Purple!


And here's a card I made for some store displays using these colors along with the Little Boogas Stamp set.
Now it's your turn ~ I know you'll be making some Halloween goodies this week so make sure you share them with us on the OCL Blog.

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Little Boogas)
Ink ~ Palette
Copic Markers
Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Appletini Green, Juicy Orange and Punk Purple)

4 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Super cute Kendra! YOU ROCK!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a cute spook!

dawnmercedes said...

I can't help but smile when I see this happy goblin!!

Stephanie said...

Very cute Kendra, I love how you colored this and I really love how you did your grass!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs