Tuesday, October 25, 2011

GRS ...November Diners Club Preview


It's time for a preview of the new Diners Club set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps ~ FUN, FUN, FUN!   The images in this new set called Season's Greetings are just beautiful!

For my project today, I used the angel from the set.  I embossed her with brown pigment ink and spayed the paper with Spun Sugar Smooch Spray so it would have some shimmer.  I also used the Damask Stamp set for the background on the card.


Now go take a look at the GRS Blog to see what the rest of the girls on the team have come up with today.  I know you'll see AMAZING projects!

I'll be back tomorrow with more GOING PINK projects!

5 comments:

chickadee3357 said...

Love that red ribbon and dry embossing. Great card Kendra!

Pam Hornschu said...

Love the weathered look of the angel. Great with the damask background!

Deb said...

GORGEOUS, Kendra! Love the way this turned out!

Joy said...

love this Kendra!

Rose Ann said...

This is gorgeous, Kendra...and I can imagine how shimmery it must be IRL! Love your Damask background too!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs