Friday, October 14, 2011

OCL Challenge #87...Sketch Time

Welcome FRIDAY!  I hope you're ready for the new OCL Challenge this week!  It's a SKETCH CHALLENGE!


And here is my fun entry for the challenge using the new Years Gone By stamp set ~ love the easy peasy cards I've come up with using this set!


YOUR TURN!  Play along and add your link to the OCL Challenge post today!  You have all week to play & then we'll pick a winner for a gift certificate to OCL!

Supplies:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Years Gone By)
Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Rosy - Lost and Found Collection)
Ink ~ Palette
Trim ~ Maya Roads
Nestabilities

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

Sweet card, Kendra! I love the colorful paper grounded on black. Everything POPS off the card in a beautiful way.

Stephanie said...

Kendra, this is beautiful, you paper is yummy and the lace and button go perfect with the image.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs