Thursday, October 6, 2011

More Class Cards

Classes, Classes & More Classes!  I meant to share these cards last week when I had my class & other things came up for my blog.  Sooooo, here are the other two cards I did for my class last Tuesday night.  Now I'm getting ready to prep for another class on October 18th & I'm trying to decide which sets to use ~ decisions, decisions, decisions... If you life in my area, I'd love to have you join us at More Memories.

Monster Hugs & Beyond the Universe stamp sets


3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

darling cards! I would love coming and taking a class. think it might be a little costly fuel wise though. Ü

Lana Clarke said...

Wow Kendra I just adore these fun and colourful cards x

Ida said...

Oh I'm so glad you remembered to share them as they are just darling.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs