Friday, October 7, 2011

OCL Challenge #86... Spooky & Sweet

TGIF!!!  Are you ready for the weekend.  I am but it's gonna be a super busy one filled with company, marching band, volleyball and Boy Scout camping.  Whew...I'll be glad when Monday arrives. 

But anyway... it's Friday and I'm here to share the new OCL Weekly Challenge with you.  Today it's all about being Spooky and Sweet!  We want to see Halloween or Fall treats.




For my Spooky & Sweet treat, I found this adorable bucket at the Target $ Spot.  I embossed some orange paper and lined it so you could see the cute spider web pattern.   


Then I added a cute little fuzzy spider (using Eyeliner Black Sparkly Fluff on the legs) to the front of the bucket using the Spook-tacular stamp set.  The cute pattern paper is from Echo Park's Halloween collection from last year ~ totally LOVE this color combination.


For the treats inside the bucket, I added these fun candy corn lollypops I found at Michael's.  They were a bit challenging to arrange in the bucket, but they sure are cute.  I wonder if they will be as yummy to eat?


Now it's your turn to share a Spooky & Sweet Treat with us.  Once you've made & blogged your project, share it on the OCL Blog post for today.

5 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

now THAT is ADORABLE!!!!

Debbie Corbari said...

So incredibly CUTE! LOVE IT KENDRA (as usual)!

sarah said...

another great project/idea!!cute..cute!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Super Duper Cute Kendra!!!
Maybe all those candy corn pops will get you through the weekend! :o)
Have a good one my friend!!!
Puppy Hugs!

Pam said...

So cute and fun Kendra, love his sparkly legs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs