Friday, April 29, 2011

OCL Challenge #63 ... Sketch Time!

Are you ready for a sketch?  Well it's the last Friday of the month and that means it's time for an OCL Sketch Challenge!


I made a few little changes on my card from the sketch, but the basic idea is the same.   Here I used the new OCL set called The Pond ~ I love that cute little frog!


Here's another card I made using the same supplies.  This one was for a technique class I taught at the local scrapbook store.


Now it's your turn to play along.  Go add your link to the OCL Blog and show us your stuff!

I also wanted to mention that Kate at i{heart}papers is doing something special this weekend by donating to the American Red Cross for the tornado relief efforts.  Here's the information from Kate's blog and how you can help...
In light of the recent tornadoes and disaster in the Southeast of the US, I will be donating 10% of ALL ORDERS received starting today through Sunday 5/1 to the American Red Cross for their Tornado Relief fund, benefiting victims in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana and Virginia.  Please share and keep these folks in your thoughts.


Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (The Pond)
Copic Markers ~ YG91,93,95,97; BG70, 72
Nestabilities

Embossing Folder ~ Quickuts (Polka-dots small)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs