Tuesday, April 19, 2011

i{heart}papers... Exclusively Yours Challenge

Today the i{heart}papers team is having a new challenge.  I love challenge days ~ so fun!   Our challenge this month was to use stamp sets that are only available at i{heart}papers.  Did you know Kate has three lines of stamps available ~ Mint Motif, The Petal Press and Chicken Girl Designs.

The sets I decided to use for my projects are from the Mint Motif line ~ Beyond Borders & Very Square Sentiments.  I just love all the bright colors on this card and the border reminded me of gumballs, so I had to go buy some for the treat bags!



Now don't forget to hop around and see all the fun project the girls made ~

Carolyn
Deb
Gretchen
Kendra
Loretta
Lori
Lynn
Megan
Tracy
Kate


Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Mint Motif line ~ (Beyond Borders & Very Square Sentiments.)
Palette Ink ~ Noir, L'Amore Red, Orangerie, Sunflower, Giverney Green, Reflection Blue, Iris
Nestabilities ~ Labels 18, Big Scallop Oval, Classic Oval
Twine ~ Divine Twine (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green)
Embossing Folder ~ Quickuts (Sm Polka-Dots)
M&M Treat Bags

9 comments:

Deb said...

Yummy! :) LOVE this rainbow of colors! I love the way this all goes together, repeating colors and patterns! Adorable, Kendra! SO fun!

Lynn Mercurio said...

SQUEAL...this is adorable. What a great image to coordinate with your candy. This project is brilliant!

i {heart} papers said...

This is totally AWESOME. I love how you paired it with the gumballs. Just great! *haha*...my captcha word is "stamp" - how appropriate!

Gretchen said...

Oh they do look like gumballs! What a fun project- love it!!

LorettaL said...

Kendra, that is such a fun project!

Megan said...

That is such a fun little candy treat. I love all the bright colors.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Gorgeous card and layout! :)

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Brilliant! I love how the bright dots match the bright candies.

Lori said...

Kendra, this is fabulous! Love the vibrant rainbow of colors.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs