Friday, April 22, 2011

OCL Challenge #62...Punch it up!

Another week has passed and I can't believe it's time for another OCL Challenge!  This week we're gonna get a bit "punchy" with it ~ LOL!   That's right, we are using punches with our OCL stamps this week!



For my project this week, I used the set Swingin' By.  For my punches, I used layered tag punches along with some sweet little flowers on the tree and on the tag.


OK ~ it's your turn!  Get a little punchy and share the link to your creation on the OCL Blog.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

This is super cute...I love how you added the flowers to the tree and it all matches the designer paper so well.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, how cute is this?! Love the vibrant and fun colors!

Pam said...

So sweet Kendra!
The tree matches the paper perfectly!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs