Friday, April 1, 2011

Lizzie Anne April Singles

No foolin' ~ it's post #2 for today!

Lizzie Anne has two new singles out today and I have to say, I'm loving this card using the new Mother Defined single.  I also used a few of the great LAD floral sets for all the pretty flowers and backgrounds (Garden Inspirations, Bloomin' Doodles and Fanciful Flourishes).  And guess what?  I used a sheet of cork ~ it turned out so cool!



Go take a look on the LAD Blog for a picture of both of the new stamps out today, more great cards and links to the other designers who have projects using both new singles.

Supplies Used:
Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne (Mother Defined, Garden Inspirations, Bloomin' Doodles, Fanciful Flourishes)
Ink ~ Palette, Copic Markers
Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Mabel)
Nestibilities ~ Labels Four Small

4 comments:

MichelleY said...

I agree, Kendra! This is a totally cool card. I love the cork and the Mother's Defined stamp is AWESOME!!!

Deb said...

Very cool! Those bold flowers are so great with this! LOVE the cork!

Pam Hornschu said...

Love the Fanciful Flourishes on the cork. Great idea! Wonderful flowers you created as well.

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, Kendra, and your flowers are gorgeous!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs