Friday, April 15, 2011

Lizzie Anne DT Challenge ... Easter

The amazingly talented Lizzie Anne team is showing off Easter cards & projects today.  I decided to go with a bit of an unconventional Easter card this time around.  I'm so hooked on kraft, blue and chocolate brown right now & I love this bird nest image ~ hey, why not?


All of the images are from the new Spring Mix called Follow Your Dreams ~ there are so many gorgeous images in this set.

Now you might want to hop around and see what the other girls have made.  You can find the list on the LAD Blog ~ and don't forget to leave some love along the way!

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Kendra - what a great idea!

Rose Ann said...

So beautifully colored, and I love your ribbons and trim!! Such a pretty card, Kendra!! ♥

Ida said...

So pretty. Lovely color scheme and you've embellished this so nicely.

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Beautiful and I love the colors! I just received my quarterly mix set and can't wait to play with this stamp too!

Pam Hornschu said...

I love that nest image or your gorgeous color combo!

Deb said...

Gorgeous, Kendra! I love these colors too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs