Thursday, January 20, 2011

WOW - Best of the Web!

Well, well, well!  I have to say, I was completely humbled and shocked last week when I was asked if I would like to have my blog featured on the Be@Home website as a "Best on the Web" blog!    There are several blogs featured each week and yesterday, mine was one of them.  Just scroll down and you'll see a photo of my sweet fortune cookies!  Pretty cool huh?!?

I've been so crazy busy making CHA samples so I don't have a project to share with you today ~ so sorry.  But... if you need a reason to smile, how about this...


I was going through some old photos and found these adorable shots of Jazz when she was a puppy.  This sweet adorable puppy has grown into the biggest furry {HUG} that you could ever meet.





Who can resist a picture of a Golden Retriever puppy?


Have a HAPPY day!

4 comments:

MaGoooo said...

Congrats my friend! I know why they picked YOURS!!

Lorelei said...

Congrats. You have a wonderful and I check it daily.

Jenny said...

Congratulations Kendra!!! I have to agree with everyone else, it is a wonderful blog!!!

France Eldridge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs