Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lizzie Anne Sneak Peeks

New stamps ~ woohooo!  I love when my new Lizzie Anne packages arrives in the mail with new stamps.  This past week, once all my CHA projects were finished, I sat down for two whole days and just created with my new stamps!   Ahhhh...that was fun! 

Today on the Lizzie Anne Blog, they are showing three new sets ~ Bonjour (Little Bits Set); Wonderful World, and Perfect Phrases (Sixlet Sets) .  Tomorrow there will be three more sets to show you and on Monday all of them will go on sale along with the February singles. 

My first card uses the new set Bonjour ~ I just love the images in this set and they usually aren't my style.  However, they are so easy to work with.  I couldn't resist using another of my message bottles from Making Memories along with some of their yummy paper called Je t'Adore.   Isn't it just perfect with this stamp set.  I used some of the word images in the set as the background on the kraft paper ~ I love how it turned out.



My next card uses the same line of paper by Making Memories (Je t'Adore) but this time I used the Sixlet set called Perfect Phrases.  This set is really perfectly named too ~ it's a MUST HAVE!  I've already reached for it several time for the cards I made this week.  I love it!

Make sure you hop around on all the design team blogs and see what great creations they came up with for these two sets and Wonderful World.  I have something to share for that set too, but I'm going to wait and show it to you next week.  You can see a list of the designers on the Lizzie Anne Blog.

10 comments:

wendyp said...

gorgeous cards, Kendra!! loving that little message bottle on the 1st card! Perfect touch!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Oh, that thinking of you card is to die for. I think I'm going to case that one for my Friday night class.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs

joslyn said...

these are both great, i love your embellishments:)

Rose Ann said...

Your samples are absolutely GORGEOUS, Kendra!! Such beautiful papers and perfect accents!! ♥

MichelleY said...

Oh my....these are beautiful cards, Kendra!!! I ADORE the embellishments....especially the little bottle. SO CUTE!

Kristie W. said...

Your first card is just stunning! You did a fantastic job with the stamps. The thinking of you card is so pretty, love the dp you used!

Barbara Moore said...

Your cads are beautiful!

Karinn said...

So pretty! Two of my favorites that you've made. I love the colors and design. Wow :0)

Ida said...

These are lovely. I really like how the elements all work so well together on your first card. It has a nice "romantic" feel to it.

Love the scallops on card 2.

Jen said...

so pretty kendra!! your ROCKED these today...beautiful!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs