Friday, January 7, 2011

OCL Weekly Challenge #47


It's challenge time over on the OCL Blog again, but with a new year comes some changes.  We thought it was time to mix thing up a bit and do some other fun things with OCL products.  Hey ~ and how do you like the new graphic?????  I'm excited about it because I put it together ~ LOL!

I am also pretty happy with my project today because not only did I do the OCL Color Challenge, I was also able to do the SCS Sketch challenge (SC314) AND the SCS Ways to Use it Challenge (Twine ~ WT304)!  WOW ~ triple duty in ONE card ~ that NEVER happens for me! 

I used four different OCL Sets on this card today ~ Vintage Traveler and Fancy Fringe along with Life is and The Journey for the sentiment.


I hope you have a blast with the new OCL Challenge this week!  Next week we'll have another fun new challenge.  Don't forget to leave your direct link on the OCL Blog so you can be entered to win a great product from OCL!

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Sets: Our Craft Lounge ~ Vintage Traveler, Fancy Fringe (Life is & The Journey for the sentiment)
Pattern Paper ~ October Afternoon (Thrift Shop)

Ink ~ Palette Noir
Nestabilities 
Divine Twine ~ Black and Red

3 comments:

Gale said...

Beautiful card. That flower is gorgeous!

Rose Ann said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Kendra!! I love the images, pretty papers, and your beautiful flower!!

Bev Gerard said...

Wowza, Kendra! This is beautiful! Love the way that so-rich blossom finishes this off to perfection!

~Tex

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs