Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's a brand new year ~ YIPEEE!  I always love a fresh start and the date is 1/1/11!  But I do want to day thanks so much for the wonderful birthday wishes yesterday ~ it was an AMAZING DAY & I felt so much love from everyone!

Since it's the first of the month, that means Lizzie Anne Designs has a few new singles that are releasing today.  The first one is a fabulous single that is perfect for making cards for men ~ gotta love that!


And how can you possibly resist this next single ~ Love you a latte!  HA ~ I don't even like coffee and I adore this stamp!  I've always wondered how they make that heart-shaped foam on top ~ love it!

Check out more details and projects on the LAD Blog today! 

OK ~ I'm off to watch football!

2 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

Wow. Great cards, awesome colors. Love the coloring on the latte cup.

Rose Ann said...

I love both of your samples, Kendra...and I have to say that your latte looks really YUM!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs