Sunday, June 29, 2008

Party Time...


Well today we are finally having Matt's birthday party. His birthday was June 10th, but since we were leaving on vacation, we decided to have it after our return. We will be taking Matt and his friends to the local bowling ally for an afternoon of bowling, games, presents and of course, cake.

Last week I needed to get the invites in the mail quickly but didn't have time to make them. I ended up sending the ugly postcards the bowling ally supplied. As a cardmaker, I cringed when i dropped them in the mailbox knowing I should have made them better. Later that same day, I vowed that I would make some cute gift bags and thank you notes to redeem myself ~ that's exactly what I did later in the week.

Supplies Used on Gift Bags: Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Scrappin' Sports & More; Ink ~ Palette; Stamps ~ SU; Stickers ~ Mrs. Grossman; Ribbon ~ SU.

Supplies Used on TY Note: Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Scrappin' Sports & More; Ink ~ Palette; Sentiment Stamp ~ Hero Arts; Eyelets & Ribbon ~ SU.

3 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

Kendra, these are ADORABLE! The paper is sooo perfect!

Happy Birthday Matt!!!

MichelleY said...

You have TOTALLY redeemed yourself.....LOL! These bags and thank you notes are ADORABLE. I hope the party was a 'smashing' success!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

SUPER CUTE! Kendra - I might have to CASE you, as Tyler is having a bowling party this year, too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs