Thursday, June 19, 2008

Birthday Bag & Matching Card...

This was a fun little project. I actually recycled the little plastic bag from some die cuts I won a few years ago ~ I knew I saved it for a reason! It's the perfect size for a bracelet or a pair of earrings.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Happy Birthday); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Stampin' Up!, Palette Noir & Copic Markers; Nestabilities by Spellbinders; Cuddlebug embossing folders; Flower Punch ~ Stampin' Up!; Jewels ~ K & Co.; Ribbon ~ May Arts.

Vacation Update: Today we are in Boston, Massachusetts. We are planning on taking a Historical Walking Tour & can't wait to see the sites. THEN...I will be meeting up with my sweet friend Heather (Hooty as we call her) for lunch and a visit. Can't wait to get some Shistah Hugs!

2 comments:

Rhonda Kelly said...

So cute! I love it and the color is fabulous. GREEN! My favorite. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy W said...

Very, very cute card and little bag! What a great way to package a birthday present. TFS.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs