Friday, June 6, 2008

Hanna's Friday Challenge

Oops! Some of you might have seen this last Friday ~ I had the wrong week for the challenge. SO TODAY over on the Hanna Stamps forum at Splitcoast Stampers, Michelle issued a circle challenge. I just found this cute paper by Creative Imaginations at the local scrapbook store and couldn't wait to use it. The words are actually pattern paper & I just found the right size Nestability die & circle punch to cut them out. I was pretty excited when I saw this actually worked!

The new sets ~ Bookworm, Cafe & Anthony, are all available over at Hanna Stamps today!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Riley Collection); Cardstock ~ Prism; Pattern Paper ~ Creative Imaginiation; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Ribbon & Circle Punches ~ Stampin' Up!; Nestibility dies.

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

Kendra, this is an adorable card! The circle pattern paper totally ROCKS and I LOVE what you did with it.

stampmonkey said...

This is adorable!! I love how you used the wavy patterned paper for the 'water' -- it's perfect!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs