Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt!


Happy Birthday Matt! Today is my son's 9th birthday & I just can't believe my baby is that old! When did that happen?

The photo of him was his birthday last year when we went dog sledding in Juneau ~ what a birthday that was! This year we've had just as much fun. We just got back from a birthday trip to Cedar Point and tomorrow we leave for a cruise vacation with my husbands whole family ~ we will celebrate my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs; Cardstock & Pattern Paper ~ Doodlebug Designs; Ink & Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

That boy of your's is a real charmer Kendra. I think you are going to have the girls hanging out at your door step real soon !! Happy Birthday Matt!
Oh I love the card you did for him too :)

Anonymous said...

hey y'all r gonna be rock stars! just saw the pix from the trib photog visit. i'm working on those pages now. i'll have to get you a copy when it prints next week.

Paula Wade said...

Happy Birthday Matt! I cannot believe that little boy is 9.... (I remember age 2)!!!! Hope your cruise is FAB! Enjoy!
P.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs