Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our little family...


Yesterday I showed you the entire group picture, so today I wanted to show you the shot we got of jut the four of us. We decided to get more pictures taken on the second formal night & I was very happy with the result. You'll probably see this picture again on a scrapbook page (or project) and maybe even our Christmas card this year. Matt was in a "mood", but I still like how it came out.

In addition, I love to buy the pictures they take when you get on for the first time & when you get off at each port. It's a great way to document your trip in a scrapbook. So here we are at our favorite port.

Don't worry, it's back to projects tomorrow. I have been working hard the past 3 days on posts for the upcoming week!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Kendra what a great picture!! I love how you all coordinate!! I'm sure you planned that!! My parents have been on the ship!!! I recognize the name!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Beautiful family!

Tanja said...

What a beautiful family! And you match! You are a diabolical genius! Who would have thought of that? Awesome :)

Stefanie Staniak said...

Wonderful Family Portrait. I just know it is going to make a great scrapbook page !! :)

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Such a gorgeous family, Kendra! Your kids are really growing up!

MichelleY said...

GORGEOUS picture! I love how all your outfits coordinate. I know you planned that. You are one of the most organized people I know! Do you have a special place in the house where you'll display this. It really is beautiful and must be framed and hung in a place of importance.

Love Ya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs