Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just a little get well wish...

Just a little get well wish I made for my mother-in-law. She is having knee replacement surgery on Thursday. Tim is off to the airport this morning to fly out to North Dakota to be with his parents for the next few days.

Supplies Used (All Stampin' Up!): Stamps ~ Farm Fever & Flannel Plaid background; Cardstock ~ Brocade Blue, White, Black, Purely Pomegranate; Coloring Tools ~ Watercolor Wonder Crayons & Markers; Other ~ Purely Pomegranate Stitched Ribbon & Rich Regal Brads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet of you; I love this set - Your coloring is fantastic; love the color combinations!

My subscription was successful despite the message I received. :D

TFS!
Lynn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs