Saturday, September 1, 2007

Rough week for stamping...

This was one of those weeks that I didn't have any time to stamp and then when I finally sat down today, nothing looked right! I just hate when that happens! A friend sent me a few images with this little Penny Black mouse stamp, so I thought I'd make a quick birthday card ~ an hour later it was done {YIKES}. I was on such a roll last week, so I was bound to hit the wall at some point. I'll try again tomorrow.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Penny Black & Lizzie Anne Designs; Cardstock ~ Bazzill Doodlebug; Pattern Paper ~ Doodlebug; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Button ~ unknown; Coloring materials ~ watercolor wonder crayons (SU) & Markers.

3 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

I love this little guy and what you did with him! Don't be so hard on yourself girl - you ROCK!

Kathy W said...

Kendra, I love all the circle punches around your main image as a frame. I've never seen this done; great idea and really ties the card together. Very cute image, too. Thanks for sharing.

Lori Barnett said...

Well I think this is totally CUTE!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs