Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Fold Out Card...

There's a very sweet pink friend of mine who has been a super big support system to me lately in my quest to enter the design world. I thought that sweet friend deserved a sweet treat in the mail next week. I decided something beyond the normal card fold was in order so I cam up with this cool gate-fold out pocket card. Who knows if I really developed it or not, but it was fun to figure out anyway! I also decorated this cute little Ball Canning Jar (which I found at the grocery store thanks to my friend Michelle) and will fill it up with some fun treats.


The center panels are pockets and the tags just tuck inside and they are finished off with some Doodlebug trims ~ which I just LOVE!





Supplies Used: Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up! Pink Passion; Pattern Paper & Trimmings ~ Doodlebug; Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Funky Flower); Ink ~ Pink Passion, Green Galore, Only Orange; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Punch ~ Stampin' Up! Scallop Punch.

6 comments:

Momsnack said...

Clever idea - I'm going to have to try that one!
NancyS (momsnack)

Katie said...

Very cute - both the card and the jar, I'm off to look for those!

Debbi T said...

Hmmmmmmm.......who *is* that pink friend? {wink}

I love this set you made, Kendra!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

This is SO SO CUTE Kendra! I think your *pink* friend will ADORE it! You got it going on, girl!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Kendra, you did a wonderful job on this. I love the paper and the details and your ability to do different folds will always amaze me. Great Jot !

2 Worlds said...

I loved this project!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs