Saturday, August 25, 2007

Creation of the day...

I've been on a roll this week with lots of new stuff just pouring out of my fingers. I love weeks like that! I finished up this card this morning and then I HIT A WALL! Which means for me, it's time to stop for the day. Otherwise I don't like anything I create & it all ends up in the trash. But I'm happy with this card, so it was a good one to stop with.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Poppy Stems by Stampendous & Greeting by Lizzie Anne Designs; Pattern Paper ~ K & Co.; Textured Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!; Coloring Materials ~ Prisma Color Pencils & Gamsol; Ink ~ Palette Black.

5 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

So pretty! I love poppies, and I just love the colors you used. Gorgeous!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very pretty. Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

love the color scheme ... i need to incorporate more "play" time into my busy sked.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I came here via Simple Dreame and tried to sign up for your blog feed. I think I may have been successful, but this is the messagethat came up on my screen (hope it makes sense to you):
Widget error - please ask this publisher to recreate their FeedBlitz subscription Widget

Lynn Put said...

Your card is lovely, the colors, the paper everything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs