Sunday, August 12, 2007

A little more from the Holiday Collection...

I bought these wonderful round tins from Eclectic Paperie and I just love them! I just had to play with my new Autumn Apparitions Stamps set and of course the new Creepy Crawly paper from Stampin' Up! They go together so well! The card is for a shoebox swap and the tins are some gifts for a retreat I'm going to next weekend.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Autumn Apparitions; Cardstock ~ Pumpkin Pie Textured & Basic Black; Pattern Paper ~ Creepy Crawly Designer Series Paper; Punches ~ 2" circle punch (Marvy) & Scollop Circle (SU); Ribbon ~ Black Grosgrain & Ribbon Originals Jersey; Tins ~ Provo Craft

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where on earth did u get candy corn in august? yuummmmm-o!luv the fun tins.

kribss said...

way too cute kendra! :o)

Shabbychick Junk said...

These are the freaking cutest cutest cutest on earth! You are a rockstar, girl~!

kathleenh said...

I LOVE your Halloween cans and matching card. Halloween is my fave!

Anonymous said...

These tins are totally delightful IRL, Kendra! Fun & fabulously Halloween!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs