Friday, April 28, 2017

Spring Break 2013 ~ Swimming with the Stingray

Hello Hello!  It's FRIDAY... WOOHOO!  I hope your week has been awesome.  Mine has been busy and sadly, I haven't had time to get into my studio for a few weeks to make more pages.  I'm hoping to get in there in the next few days and enjoy a little scrappy time!



My pages today are once again from our stingray swimming adventure in Grand Cayman.  This was a fun day trip & I'm so glad to be able to capture the memories & stories in my pages.  This is why I scrapbook!

I used a variety of supplies on my pages ~ stamps from Ali Edwards (Surprise Story Set) and Technique Tuesday; dies from Taylored Expressions; and the Simple Stories (We Are Here Collection).  I love how both of these pages turned out.



Have a Wonderful Weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs