Monday, April 24, 2017

Documenting Marching Band 2015

Today I am featuring more pages from my son's 2015 Marching Band Album.  These have been fun albums to put together over the years.  So far I've done 4 years for my daughter and this is the second year for my son.  I need to get this one finished so I can start his junior year since his senior year of band will begin this summer. Dang!  It's all happening way too fast.  As I'm getting his pages done, I'm trying to add more color and use different elements because after 6 albums (with 2 more to go), only using green, white and black is getting a bit boring.  😃

For this first page, I used kraft cardstock with bits and pieces of Doodlebug paper scraps and letter stickers from my stash. I added staples using the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and then stamped the date. Easy Peasy!



The chipboard letters on this title block are from American Crafts Thickers.  I continued with the little round letter stickers from my stash and some think black and white washi tape.  Pretty simple page once again.


These Pebbles Inc letter stickers are a personal favorite and I use them a lot on pages.  I added the zig zag border from a Taylored Expressions die and typed out the journaling on the typewriter.  The green arrows are from Doodlebug.


My final page today uses supplies from the Elle's Studio March kit.  This is a monthly subscription; however, you can purchase the kit for a few dollars more without subscribing.  I decided to buy one to see if I liked the quality.  I do like it, but decided not to subscribe right now because I have so many other supplies to use up & I'm a little bit behind.


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs