Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #16

Well here we are... another week completed.  I can honestly say that I probably wouldn't be doing this Project 52  album if it wasn't for using the Project Life App ~ or it wouldn't be caught up.  I love scrapbooking with physical product, but I would have a very hard time staying caught up.   This page was made with the Dear Lizzy Daydreamer kit in the App.


This week is also the period of time that I'm doing Week in the Life ~ so you'll see lots more pages using the Ali Edwards WITL kit coming very soon.  I've already printed all of my 6x8 front and back daily covers & my daily summary journaling is complete and printed as well.  Now I just need to get started on the rest of the pages.

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs