Monday, March 14, 2016

Project Life: Winsor Castle

Hi Friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend and were able to enjoy some family time.  We had a great family week while my daughter was home from school & I had more time to get some Project Life App pages done for my Moments ~ #onelittleword goal.   I began last week by sharing pages from the end of our trip and now I'm going to start at the beginning... which means our first stop of the trip ~ Winsor & London.

Normally when you think of London, images of cloudy and rainy days fill your mind.  However, while we were there, we had bright sunny days with perfect temps in the 70's.  We couldn't have asked for better weather.  Our trip began on June 10, 2014... which just happened to be my son Matt's 15th birthday! This first page is my favorite of the bunch!  {To read the journaling, click on the page to enlarge}



We didn't spend much time in the city of Winsor, but what we saw was charming!



Out and about the grounds of Winsor Castle
I highly recommend the taking the time to visit

The kids drum major salutes ~ set & ready for duty!


Completely breathtaking in every direction!



Views of the cities around the castle




And there we have day #1 of the trip.  I can't wait to share London pictures later this week.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs