Monday, March 7, 2016

Crafter's Companion, Downton Abbey & HSN!

Hi Friends!  Are you as sad as I am about the finish of Downton Abbey?  I love that show and now I'm tempted to start all over and watch from the very beginning.

Well there is some good news!  Crafter's Companion will be on HSN next week on March 16th with the Official Downton Abbey Luxury Cardmaking Kit.  It is a beautiful high quality kit with hundreds of pieces included to make over 50 cards!  Every single piece is inspired by the show and you can only get it from HSN.  This is the real deal folks!!  Check out the card I made with this lovely kit.  



I'll have more info coming soon with the show schedule and other fun goodies that will be on the show.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs