Thursday, March 10, 2016

Project Life: Our Day in Pompeii

Hi Everyone!  I have more pages to share with you that I created from my Project Life App.  My big goal this year is to make more pages and document the Moments, which happens to be my One Little Word for 2016!  To be honest... this project is just for me {well, and my family}.  It's not for a design team assignment or because I need to post something on my blog {even though I am sharing them here}.  If no one comments, it's ok... some projects should and need to be done... just because.

Today's adventures take us to the lost city of Pompeii.  This ancient city was covered in volcanic ash from the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD.  We arrived early in the day for our guided tour and managed to beat both the heat of the day and the huge crowds.  Below are 3 layouts packed with pictures of our time visiting Pompeii...

ETA: Our visit was in June 2014.



The mosaics and detailed graphics inside some of the buildings are pretty amazing.

Still can't believe we had this place pretty much to ourselves on this gorgeous day!


I can't believe how much fun this Project Life App is on my tablet.  I've created dozens of pages in just one week!  I know more features for the Android version are coming soon & that will enable me to print all of the pages I've created.  I still love making pages with printed photos, paper and embellishments, but I have to say... this is the way to go if you really want to get a project done quickly and still enjoy the scrapbooking process!

I'll be back with more fun pages next week!

1 comment:

Alma Dirpaul said...

I love your photos and layouts.
When were you there?
I am planning on being there in a few weeks.
Doubt we will have that kind of weather.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs