Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Crafter's Companion/HSN ~ AquaBlend Watercolor Pencils!

Today I can't wait to share with you an awesome new product coming out from Spectrum Noir and Crafter's Companion!  They are the AquaBlend Watercolor Pencils and they will be introduced by Sara Davies on HSN starting tonight/tomorrow morning.  

On my card below, I also used some beautiful dies from the Sara Davies Signature Collection Floral Delight.  I trimmed the flowers with Spectrum Noir watercolor paper and then colored them with the AquaBlend Watercolor Pencils.   Then to blend the color, I used a water brush.   I love how bright they are!



Supplies:
Sara Davies Collection - Floral Delight
Dies: Ornate Trellis Die, Pretty Petals, In Bloom
SN Watercolor Paper
SN AquaBlend Pencils - Bright Green, Parakeet, Rose, Petunia, Soft Red, Carrot, Pineapple, Cherry, Watermelon


Here are the times for the HSN shows!



And a bit more information about the fabulous new AquaBlend Watercolor Pencils!



Set those DVRs and come enjoy the new batch of HSN shows!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Kendra! I'm loving my watercolor pencils :) Hugs...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs