Friday, November 28, 2014

Time for a cupcake!

Hi Friends!  I hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous and you're ready for some fun new products coming out later today from Crafter's Companion!  I'm sharing some projects I made with the brand new CUPCAKE WRAPPERS!!!  How fun are these???



First up, I made a Birthday Crown with the Happy Birthday Cupcake Wrapper and the new Rose Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.  I simply trimmed out the cupcake wrapper from the cardstock twice. in Rose Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.  I trimmed off the Happy Birthday top from one, added some Pink Pearl cardstock behind the front layer and then attached the second layer to the back would look finished.  I decorated the front with clear rhinesones and slipped ribbon through the tabs on the ends.  So easy!


Here is the back view.



Next, I made a cupcake box using one of the new Cupcake Templates called the Single Cupcake Favour Box.  I decorated it with digital papers I printed from the Sugar & Spice CD-ROM and the Die'Sire 3D Flowers Dies - Delicate Flower, Lace Bloom & the leaves from the Forget-Me-Not flower.  For the coordinating cupcake, I used the new Lace Hearts Cupcake Wrapper.


I made a little felt cupcake to fill my cupcake wrapper ~ basically because I was too lazy to bake anything... LOL!  Seriously, these cupcake wrappers couldn't be any easier to make.  Just cut them with your die cutting machine and slip the tab in the slot!  I used wax paper between my paper and die so it was easier to remove the detailed cuts.  I also added pattern paper flowers to decorate mine.


Check out the Crafter's Companion Facebook Page over the next several days for more fun projects from out team.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs