Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Marching Band Pages...

After a very busy marching band season, I was fortunate enough to go on a scrapbooking trip last weekend with friends.  It was sooooooooooo nice to get away and just enjoy some time to relax and enjoy scrapbooking.  Guess what I worked on... yup... marching band pages.  I'm still working on my daughter's freshman year (she is a senior) & it has to get done by May.  I'm THRILLED that I was able to get that year finished and start her sophomore year as well.

For these albums, I'm doing the Pockets & Pages Layouts (or Fast-Scrap) because I just don't have time & I have too many photos for full 12x12 layouts.    Here are some of the pages I finished up last weekend...














 I'll share more pages tomorrow!  Have a great day!


1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Isn't it crazy how the time flies! Great pages and what a great way to get lots of pictures scrapped in a quick way.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs