Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sheena's New Release ~ Under the Sea

Over at Crafter's Companion, there's a new Sheena Douglass release today with two pretty sets ~ Hidden Stars and Underwater Angels.

For my card today, I used some of my Gelato crayons to color a background and then smeared them with a baby wipe.  Then I embossed it with the Water Ripple embossing folder.  After that, I sprayed Summer Sky Fireworks spray over the top for a bit of shimmer.  While that was drying I colored my fish with my Gelato crayons and smeared the color with a baby wipe.  I also stamped and trimmed the seaweed and then lightly added a bit of white pigment ink to both just to tone them down a bit.

For the side embossing, I used the Petite Dots Embossalicious folder added a scalloped edge and then some May Arts ribbon and a button to finish it off.



Thanks for buzzing by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs