Thursday, January 30, 2014

Here Kitty Kitty!

 Hi All!  I'm here today with another fun project for The Rubber Cafe!   I have yet another fun card spotlighting the latest Creative Cafe Kit called For the Love of Cats and Dogs with cute little kitty cat Valentine.  All of the stamped images, papers, cardstock, ribbons, and embellishments are included in this awesome kit!    I just needed to add the ink, punches and a few die cuts.


I added the hanging hearts border from the True Love Add-On stamp set using VersaMark ink.  The reason I used VersaMark ink was because I wanted to fill the space but not detract from the rest of the card.  Stamping it in black, or even red, would have been too busy.

For the main image,  I used the pretty Hugs & Kisses circle border from the True Love Add-On stamp set and the sentiment were both stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.


Next I used the kitty cats from the You've Stolen My Heart stamp set that comes with the kit and I once again inked that up in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I wanted the kitty cats to appear as a silhouette, so I colored them in with a black marker.


Look what a big difference that makes on the image!



For a few final touches, I added the pretty Bo Bunny pattern paper, some red seam binding, and then a pretty red heart gem by Queen & Co. to the center of the bow.

The Creative Cafe Kit is just filled with TONS of embellishments and papers to make your Valentine's Day projects AMAZING!

Supply List:
The Rubber Cafe - Creative Cafe Kit (Stamp sets - You've Stolen My Heart & True Love; Cardstock; Ribbon, Heart Gems; metal Love Heart)
Ink - Memento (Love Letter, Tuxedo Black); VersaMark Ink
Adhesives - 3D Foam Squares


1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs