Thursday, January 23, 2014

Creative Cafe Kit ~ CAS Valentines

I love the card I'm sharing today for The Rubber Cafe.  I am spotlighting the new Creative Cafe Kit called For the Love of Cats and Dogs with a Clean & Simple (or CAS) Valentine.  All of the stamped images, papers, cardstock, ribbons, and embellishments are included in this awesome kit!    I added some ink, punches and a few die cuts here and there... VOILA!


I added the fabulous heart border from the True Love Add-On stamp set using Memento Love Letter ink to jazz up my notebook paper die cut.   When I stamped the heart border, I made sure to stagger the hearts and dots each time... that way it doesn't look so uniform.

For the other border in the set, I stamped it for the bottom of the card on some red scalloped cardstock.  Then added some pretty red heart gems by Queen & Co. to each stamped heart (see above).



The fun heart clip is a great embellishment for my notebook paper.  I backed it with red cardstock so it would stand out and simply hand trimmed the heart.  The Happy Valentine's Day stamp is from the You've Stolen My Heart set that comes with the kit and I inked that up in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.


Sometimes Clean & Simple is good!  Adding texture with ribbon and embellishments is a great way to make the card interesting but still keeping the CAS look!

Supply List:
The Rubber Cafe - Creative Cafe Kit (Stamp sets - You've Stolen My Heart & True Love; Cardstock; Ribbon, Heart Gems; metal Love Heart)
Ink - Memento (Love Letter, Tuxedo Black)
Adhesives - 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs