Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pretty Birthday Wishes!

Today is my birthday... so I thought I'd share one more birthday card using the latest Creative Cafe Kit called Wish Big from The Rubber Cafe.  This sweet little cupcake image is from the Wish Big stamp set and the sentiment is from the Birthday Wishes Add-On set.  The beautiful Bazzill cardstock (both kraft and yellow) as well as the ribbon and Doodlebug Flower Box pattern paper are also included in this amazing kit!


I stamped my image in Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  Then I colored it with my markers.


For the last touch, I made a matching envelop using some of the stickers and coordinating stamps in the kit.


This kit is SO MUCH FUN!!!


Supplies:
Creative Cafe Kit - Wish Big (Bazzill Cardstock; Doodlebug Designs Flower Box Pattern Paper & Stickers; Ribbon; Wish Big stamp set & Birthday Wishes Add-On set.
Ink - Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black
Spectrum Noir Markers

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs