Thursday, December 19, 2013

Creative Cafe Kit ~ Birthday Banner

Hello ~ Hello!!!  I'm super excited about my card today.  It's one of my favorite cards for this month's Creative Cafe Kit called Wish Big by The Rubber Cafe.  I just love all the pretty elements of this kit ~ the pop-up tree sticker, the gorgeous papers & ribbons and of course, the fun Birthday banner from the Wish Big stamp set.



To add the banner to my card, I stamped the images directly on my pattern paper. These are two different stamps and since they are clear, they are super easy to line up.  



Although, they stamped out nice and clear on the pattern paper, I really wanted them to pop, so I stamped them again on white cardstock.  Then I trimmed out each letter with my scissors.


Once they were all trimmed, I just attached each letter on top of the banner I originally stamped on the pattern paper.   Then to cover up the tops of the banner strings, I added some Queen & Co Pearl accents at the top edge of the card. The pretty pearls are included in the kit & I also added some to the flowers on the tree.


For the final step, I made a matching envelop for the birthday card using some of the stickers and pattern paper from the kit.


I know you are really going to enjoy this awesome Creative Cafe Kit!

Supply List:
Creative Cafe Kit - Wish Big (Bazzill Cardstock; Doodlebug Designs Inc Flower Box Pattern paper & tree sticker; Ribbon, Wish Big Stamp set & Birthday Wishes Add-on Stamp set; Queen & Co pearl accents; Stickers on envelope.
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black


1 comment:

Tracey said...

Loving the banner stamps!! This is such a fabulous card Kendra! The matching envelope is a fun touch too!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs