Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Color Throwdown with some Avery Elle!

Today it's Color Throwdown Day and I'm happy and sad ... all at the same time.  WHY?  Well because I love my card and I've had such fun playing along this month, but today is the last Wednesday of August and I'm all done with my guest spot.

Anyway... my card today uses some gorgeous stamps and matching dies from Avery Elle called Petals & Stems.  This set is one of my favorites!  Oh....and for the sentiment I used the Papel Picado Banners set ~ isn't it fabulous!!!!  The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye (Happier) and the inks are from Clear Snap & Memento Luxe.


Here is the fun color palette for this week!


Thanks so much to The Color Throwdown team for having me as a guest this month!
It's been a blast!



Along with the Color Throwdown, I also played along on the Avery Elle monthly challenge.
This month they are doing a sketch!


Now you can hop around and see what the Color Throwdown team came up with...

Barbara AndersBroni Holcombe 
Joan Ervin 
Lori Tecler 
Lynn Put
Melody Rupple 
Tammy Hershberger 
Vickie Zimmer  
Wanda Cullen 
Kendra Wietstock – August Guest Designer (that's me!)

4 comments:

Broni said...

What a fun and pretty card, Kendra! I love how you used the colors. I'm sad to see your stint with us end too! Love you, friend!

Lori said...

This is so pretty, Kendra! Love that big, bold flower image and all of the texture from the embossing. Thanks so much for joining us as our guestie this month--we've loved having you play along each week!

Wanda Cullen said...

Kendra, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love that bold flower as the focal point! Thanks for sharing your talents with us this month...hope to see you in the gallery again and again!

Vickie Z said...

It's wonderful Kendra!! Thanks for joinng us this month!! Love that bold bright flower!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs