Friday, August 2, 2013

Some Freelance Work...

Still have my Blog Candy going on... Take a peek at this post for all the details.


Hi Friends...Today I thought I'd share what I've been working on for the last few weeks.  I was hired to make bunches of gift certificates for a new hair salon where my stylist has moved & they turned out super cute!

I based my design on their business cards, which are square, and their shop colors.  The gift certificate is just slightly smaller than a 5" square (so it fits inside a 5" square envelope).  Then I left a spot in the center with a little piece of adhesive so they could pop their sweet little business card on top (see below).  I did the rest of the gift certificate printing from my computer and used my Silhouette die cutting machine for the scallop square.  



 The 5" envelope is also decorated.  On the flap, I added a pretty flower border from the Asian Floral set by The Rubber Cafe with bright green ink.  Then I printed off the shop's logo and punched it out with an oval punch.  I added an embossed green mat behind it using the Embossalicious folders (Petite Dots) by Crafter's Companion




Next week I'll share a few more of the projects I'm working on this awesome new salon!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Pretty GC and colors. The envelope is as nice as the GC itself.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs