Monday, August 19, 2013

Coming up Daisies...

Happy Monday Friends!

Today I'm sharing a card using a pretty set from Crafter's Companion called Poppies & Daisies along with some pattern paper from The Paper Loft called Easy Breezy.  



I colored my daisies to with my Spectrum Noir pens ~ BT9, TB4, GB8, GB11, DG4.  I also used a few other sets on my card ~ for the background on the blue cardstock, I stamped the vines with the Best Friends Swirl set using VersaMark Dazzle Champagne ink.  I also stamped a very light background with Antique Linen Distressed ink using the crackle background image from the Ageing Beautifully set.   The lace trim is from May Arts as the last added touch to my card.

Have a great day & we'll see you tomorrow!


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Gorgeous card!!!Love the image,Awesome coloring!!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a beauty! Love these colors together!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs