Thursday, June 6, 2013

Those Moments When ...we are TOGETHER!

Hi Friends...today I'm here with a scrapbook layout to share for using three great sets from The Rubber Cafe ~ Pictures Framed; Remember the Moments; and, Don't Be Wishy Washi.   All three sets are perfect for pages.  I also added some pattern paper, sticker embellishments and alphabet stickers from Simple Stories 24/7 Collection.  Below are some of the details on how I put my page together.


I used the solid photo frame image from the Pictures Framed stamp set and stamped it in 6 different ink colors.  Then I printed and trimmed four photos so they would fit inside the photo frame (2" square).  I also stamped a border around the entire page says, "Those Moments When..." using the sentiment from the Remember the Moments stamps set & Rich Cocoa Memento Ink.  I also repeated the sentiment in the title which I stamped on the Washi tape that I made as well.  The rest of the title are stickers from the 24/7 Collection.



I wanted my layout to resemble a bulletin board, so each photo frame is "held up" with a piece of Washi tape.  I stamped them using the Don't Be Wishy Washi stamp set in the same colors as the photo frames.   Then I trimmed them with my pinking sheers for the zig zag pattern.   I also stamped some of the words from the sets at the bottom of the photo frames and added a sticker or two from the Simple Stories 24/7 Collection.


 I also stamped some of the words from the sets at the bottom of the photo frames and added a sticker or two & some pattern paper from the Simple Stories 24/7 Collection.


Hope you enjoyed the page ~ see you next time with another fun TRC project.

Supplies:
Stamps ~ The Rubber Cafe (Pictures FramedRemember the Moments; and, Don't Be Wishy Washi)
Ink ~ Memento Rich Cocoa & Distressed Ink

Pattern Paper ~ Simple Stories (24/7 Collection)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs