Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hambo Hoedown Day!

It's Wednesday & it's time to do a little Hoedown {... the Hambo Hoedown that is}!  Today we have another super cute new digital design called Fish Birds.  The additional challenge for today is to CASE a card from the Hambo Pinterest Boards.    I picked this cute card by Lisa Lara.



My images are colored with my Spectrum Noir pens and then flocked so they are super fuzzy!  The Spectrum Noir Colors I used ~ IG5, OR2, OR3, CG1, CG3, CG4, IB1, IB2, IB3, CT3, CT4, CR11

OH!  I have one more piece of fun news... Hambo Stamps has a whole bunch of new image being released. Check them out HERE!

4 comments:

Hambo Hoedown said...

Oh my gosh! FLOCKED BIRDS!! A flock of birds....you are brilliant! Super cute case. I love your gingham!

Judy

Jane Elizabeth France said...

fabulous card Kendra, I am a huge fan of Lisa Lara's work and you cased her card wonderfully :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool - love the flocked look! You did a great CASE too!
lyn

Jeannie said...

Aren't they just so cute?! Love the ribbon too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs