Saturday, June 15, 2013

Heart"felt" Wishes...

Today I have a Christmas card to show you...I know...I'm not ready for that either so don't throw anything at me.  However, in the crafting world, we have to start early!

Crafter's Companion is releasing a new line in Sheena's A Little Bit Festive Collection.  I used the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set for my card and a sentiment from Christmas Cocoa for the tag on the gingerbread.    I also used the super fabulous Chevrons Embossalicious Embossing folder & a little tiny scallop border with the Petite Dots Embossalicious Folder for my backgrounds on the card.  I used Spectrum Noir pens to color the image (TN5, CR11).

{Because someone will ask, I had these gingerbread cookies in my freezer from last Christmas}



Have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs