Thursday, May 16, 2013

Vintage Butterfly Love Note ...

Hi Friends ~ I have a fun new project for The Rubber Cafe today, both here and on the TRC Blog.

For the background of the main card base and the angled card panel, I used several images from the Vintage Treasures stamp set. I also used the Paris Nights Background image for the angled card panel & stamped everything tone on tone.  I stamped the butterfly on the card panel in Memento ink (Tuxedo Black) and then stamped the same butterfly again on another piece of kraft cardstock and cut it out.  I added a light tan marker to the butterfly for a little bit of color so it would stand out and then used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush in clear and painted glitter on the wings. The "Love" sentiment is from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set and then I added some Black Soot Jellie Dots using Scrap Happy Glue.  The last touch to add is some May Arts kraft twine and a big black button.  Then I added the card panel to the card base with some Kool Tac foam adhesive.


Supplies:
Stamps ~ The Rubber Cafe (Vintage Treasures, Paris Nights Background , Fabulous Phrases 
Ink ~ Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Glitter ~ Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Embellishment ~ Black Soot Jellie Dots 

Adhesive ~ Scrap Happy Glue , Kool Tac foam adhesive

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Vert pretty...

lisa808 said...

Fab card. Love the background and popped up butterfly.

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs