Saturday, May 4, 2013

National Scrapbook Day & Paper Loft

Today is National Scrapbook Day, so of course I have a scrapbook layout to share today.  I used pieces from The Paper Loft Collection called In The Zone.  The blue and brown distressed cardstock is from Distressed Cardstock Collection; the preprinted words/verses are from the Happy and Our House Accessory Sheets; and, I made the title using the Alphabet Stickers.

In addition, I also stamped some images along the bottom of the page using stamps from the February SMAK kit called Going Places from Unity Stamp Co.


Hope you have some plans this weekend to document your great memories!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the LO and the giveaway. I am your newest follower. Happy Scrapping Day :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs